Paving Contractor in King of Prussia, PA
Kelly’s Paving & Concrete is one of the best paving contractors for King of Prussia, PA. Our team of experts take your needs into consideration and help you pick the best driveway paving options for your specific situation. We provide top driveway sealing and work hard to ensure that you have safe and long lasting residential and commercial asphalt paving.
When you work with us at Kelly’s Paving & Concrete, you’re choosing the most trusted driveway paving professionals in Collegeville, PA, and surrounding areas. Our high quality reputation for asphalt paving, driveway sealing, and more is supported by our attention to detail on every job. We work in both the residential and commercial sectors and can install new pavement, resurface your parking lot, or even repave your driveway.
As one of the best paving contractors in the area, we make sure that we take the time to understand all of your needs. We’ll visit your King of Prussia, or Collegeville, PA, home or business and assess your needs during a thorough consultation. From the moment we start your project, you can expect unmatched customer service and job execution.
The Best Driveway Paver in Collegeville, PA
What makes us the best driveway paving team in the area? Our paving contractors go to great lengths to provide the high-quality experience that you need at a price that you can afford. Respecting your time and budget is one of our top priorities. When you choose Kelly’s Paving & Concrete, you’re getting driveway paving work backed by decades of experience for your Collegeville, PA project. We use only the highest-quality materials to ensure that your driveway sealing job meets your expectations and our standards.
We Offer a Variety of Paving Services Including Driveway Sealing & Asphalt Repair
Our team of experts fully understands multiple types of services and works hard to provide you exactly what you need to improve the aesthetic and safety of your driveway. The services we provide for you include:
- Driveway sealing that helps to protect your surface from wear and tear problems
- Patch repairing that improves imperfections on your driveway
- Crack repair that increases the quality and strength of your asphalt
- Complete resurfacing and repaving to help keep your driveway strong
- Total driveway replacement that helps keep your asphalt as strong as possible
It is our goal to be your one-stop paving services expert! We strive to make sure that our customers are satisfied with each of our repairs and we provide the hands-on help that you need to restore your driveway to its former glory!
How Long Does Driveway Paving Take?
From the creative concept to the finishing touches, our contractors in Collegeville, PA provide expedited support for driveways and parking lots of any size. While the exact paving timeline varies based on weather conditions, material type, and project scope, the majority of paving projects take:
- 1-3 days for site preparation: This may include excavation, surface grading, and filling to create a stable surface for the concrete pour or asphalt granules.
- 1-2 days for base installation: If a complete paving project is being completed, a foundation layer may be installed to enhance structural integrity.
- 1-3 days for paving: After the base layer is settled and cured, we install and smooth the final top layers.
- 3-5 days before it is safe to drive on: No vehicles are permitted on the surface until the asphalt has mostly cured and settled. A full cure takes approximately 2-3 weeks.
To complete your installation, we highly recommend investing in sealcoating once your driveway or parking lot is complete. For best results, our contractors in Collegeville, PA will help you organize a detailed timeline to maximize the lifespan of your paving and sealcoating.
Looking For Trusted Paving Contractors in Collegeville, PA?
Our experienced team arrives with the best equipment and training in the paving industry. Every project is a representation of our commitment to excellence.
Our well-equipped company can assist with parking lots, walkways, and driveway projects of every size imaginable. Our advanced paving equipment simplifies large-scale paving and sealing projects, and our creative expertise makes it easy to install a custom finish that aligns with your vision.
To gain inspiration for your new-and-improved brick, asphalt, or concrete paving project, browse our company’s expansive portfolio of projects. We never back down from a complex asphalt or concrete challenge, offering our full-service driveway and walkway solutions in Collegeville, PA for:
- Properties with uneven or sloping terrain. Our superior material blends are designed to prevent cracking, moisture penetration, and other structural issues on challenging landscapes.
- Any type of surface damage. From the base layers of asphalt to the weather-proof surface coating, we provide quick and affordable repairs and sealing to prevent cracks and damage from progressing.
- Innovative exterior additions. Options like custom brick walkways or modern concrete entryways can be used for captivating style, entryway safety, and property-value improvements.
- Like-new resurfacing and sectional replacements. We specialize in surface repairs that blend in with the surrounding features. Instead of replacing the entire brick or asphalt surface, allow our contractors to restore your surfaces to their like-new condition for a fraction of the cost
Contact Us For An Estimate
Kelly’s Paving & Concrete is the top paving contractor in Abington, King of Prussia, and Collegeville, PA! We are the paving company of choice when it comes to asphalt paving, resurfacing or repaving jobs, residential and commercial projects, and driveway sealing. Whether you need asphalt paving contractors in Philadelphia or King of Prussia, we are here to help. Call us at 215-390-0048 to learn more!